- We have had a great gathering of jeans! We want to open our cafeteria up for a couple of hours on Saturday, January 9 for needy families. We invite you to bring in more jeans that you may have cleaned out over the break. There will be a bin to deposit jeans until Friday, January 8 outside of the guidance office door in the North Building. Thanks so much!
- The PBIS Committee would like to congratulate this week's winners of the ticket drawing: middle school - Ella Millere and Armani Miller and high school - Mason Wilson and Kevyn Stinyard. Please see Ms. Repass to collect your prize.
- There will be a short 6th grade Science Academy meeting after school Friday in Dr. Sims's room. You will get your session dates at this time, and you must be ready to submit your t-shirt design. The meeting will be over by 3:30. All money and forms are due by Monday, January 11.
- Attention seniors! This is the final call for the grad bash trip. The trip will be April 23. There are a few spots remaining and you need to sign up now with Ms. Daily! Students need to pay any remaining balance by January 29. If there is a problem, or you have ANY questions- please talk to Ms. Daily as soon as possible! You do not want to miss out on this final trip with the class of 2016!
- Students going to the region science fair at ABAC in February need to turn in their application, permission form, and $8 to Mr. Ariail by Thursday this week.
- Bulldog Café is now serving hot chocolate and flavored coffee in the mornings for $1.00.
- Middle School Baseball 6th/7th Grade Tryouts are January 11-12 from 3:45-5:30 PM at Thomasville High School Baseball Field. See Nurse Cone for Physical Packets and Physical dates. All 8th graders need to see Coach McDougald. If you have any questions, see Coach Niswonger, Room 216N
- Sign-ups are going on now for the 8th grade Georgia Studies Tour which is March 28- April 1.
- Please remember to email Mrs. Celaya with results of sporting events and we will announce. Sports Schedules are all available on the SA website.
- All middle school and high school students are invited to come to FCA each Wednesday at 7:20 in room 120N. Please see Jacob Cone if you have any questions.
Find out about upcoming activities and recent accomplishments in our Scholars Blog. Click on Announcements, Stories, or All categories to get the news you want.