- The CTAE Department at THS is sponsoring a trip to the Atlanta National College Fair on Sunday, March 25. Students can get permission slips and more information from Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Reese at THS or Mr. Gammel at the SA. The first 24 students from each campus (for a total of 48 slots) will be allowed to attend, with seniors having priority over underclassmen. There is no charge for the trip, but you must provide your own lunch and dinner money. Business attire will also be expected while at the fair.
- Prom 2018 "Far East Fantasy" will be Saturday, April 14 from 8:15-11:45 at The Biscuit Company. Go to the DOCUMENTS page under "Special Events Forms" for guest forms, informational brochure, and King/Queen application. Juniors (or seniors who didn't pay last year) should have their Prom Dues of $50 in cash paid to Mrs. Ivey-Jackson or Ms. Cable by the end of March.
- Ms. Bennett is conducting pre-sales of the middle school yearbook. Please click HERE to download form for MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARBOOK. Thanks to everyone for your interest in purchasing a yearbook. Midddle School Yearbooks will remain $25.00 until March 30th. Purchase your yearbook by March 30th - only a limited number will be ordered. See Mrs. Bennett at the Scholars Academy or Ms. Williams at MPMS.
- Seniors can access a list of Graduation Activities by clicking HERE or by going to the "Special Events" area on the DOCUMENTS page. Dates and times are subject to change, so stay tuned for clarifications as Graduation 2018 gets closer.
- Exam schedules for Advanced Placement, End of Course Georgia Milestones (high school), and End of Grade Georgia Milestones (middle school) are available under the "Academic Success" sections of the DOCUMENTS page.
- Please take the time to let friends and family know that we offered a Scholars Academy Prospective Family Meeting for parents and students to learn about offerings at Scholars Academy. Click HERE to watch a video of that presentation.
- Scholars Academy Prospective Families: Application window is now open with a deadline of March 30, 2018. Go to ADMISSIONS to download an application and to read more about how to apply.
- Students in 8th-11th grades need to check their school email accounts for important information about Dual Enrollment (Move On When Ready) options in Georgia. Click HERE to view an informational brochure or find it on the DOCUMENTS page under Academic Success.
- Go to the CALENDAR for important upcoming concerts, activities, and events and the 2017-18 Thomasville City Schools Calendar. We have just added the newly approved 2018-19 Thomasville City Schools Calendar!
- FCA meets on Tuesday mornings at 7:20 a.m. in the Multipurpose Room.
- Attention students! If you need a little extra help with math, there is a tutoring workshop available on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons immediately after school. The sign-up sheet will be posted every Monday morning. Go by Mr. Allen's room next to the Bulldog Cafe for more information.
- Go to the ATHLETICS INFORMATION page to get current sports schedules.
- Videos from 2016-17 academic year's September Math Curriculum Night, October English Curriculum Night, and November College Financial Aid Session are available HERE.
- Go to the "Academic Success" area on the DOCUMENTS page to access information about scholarships and SAT/ACT dates, fees, and locations.
- Go to COMMUNITY SERVICE to see opportunities offered through Hands on Thomas County for the 2017-18 school year.
- See Ms. Koch to determine if you have met the required minimum 20 hours per year of attendance at Scholars Academy. Excess hours do not carry over from year-to-year. You must meet this requirement in order to obtain your patch and seal at graduation. All other students should submit hours before the last day of school. Go to the COMMUNITY SERVICE page for more information.
Find out about upcoming activities and recent accomplishments in our Scholars Blog. Click on Announcements, Stories, or All categories to get the news you want.