- Get your pre-sale tickets for $8.00 and a special shirt made for Friday night's match-up against the Yellow Jackets at the THS school store, The Dog Pen! S-XL -$12.00; 2X and up - $14.00.
- In preparation for our cross-town rivalry game against TCCHS on Friday, the THS Varsity Cheerleaders will be hosting the Drive-Thru Pep-Rally in the football stadium parking lot on Thursday, August 24 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. The cheerleaders will be painting cars for $5.00; and drinks, snacks, tattoos, and pom poms will be for sale. The band will be there around 5:00 for a performance and a DJ will be playing afterwards. So come on out and support your Bulldogs!
- There will be a pep rally Friday at the end of day.
- Attention students! If you need a little extra help with math, there is a tutoring workshop available on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons immediately after school. The sign-up sheet will be posted every Monday morning. Go by Mr. Allen's room next to the Bulldog Cafe for more information.
- Class of 2018: Senior Ad + Yearbook Bundle is $100 until October 1. Go to ybpay.com and enter Yearbook ID Code 12981518.
- All other high school classes: Order your 2017-18 copy of The Pines THS yearbook at the early bird price of $40 until October 1. Price increases to $50 after October 1. Go to ybpay.com and enter Yearbook ID Code 12981518.
- Students, check your email for an opportunity for a student leadership role as a student ambassador on the Scholars Academy PBIS Committee.
- Go to ATHLETICS INFORMATION for football, volleyball, softball, and cross country season schedules.
- There will be an interest meeting for high school and middle school swim team on August 23rd at 3:30 in room 143 at MPMS.
- Go to CALENDAR for important upcoming events and the newly approved 2017-18 Thomasville City Schools Calendar.
- Go to the ATHLETICS INFORMATION page to get current sports schedules.
- Videos from 2016-17 academic year's September Math Curriculum Night, October English Curriculum Night, and November College Financial Aid Session are available HERE.
- Go to the "Academic Success" area on the DOCUMENTS page to access information about scholarships and SAT/ACT dates, fees, and locations.
- Go to COMMUNITY SERVICE to see opportunities offered through Hands on Thomas County for the 2017-18 school year.
- See Ms. Koch to determine if you have met the required minimum 20 hours per year of attendance at Scholars Academy. Excess hours do not carry over from year-to-year. You must meet this requirement in order to obtain your patch and seal at graduation. All other students should submit hours before the last day of school. Go to the COMMUNITY SERVICE page for more information.
Find out about upcoming activities and recent accomplishments in our Scholars Blog. Click on Announcements, Stories, or All categories to get the news you want.