- The PBIS Committee would like to recognize Mr. Regina as teacher of the month for November. Thank you for sharing your love of music with us! We will nominate teachers for December next week. Check your email!
- PBIS announced the grand prize winners in the semester drawing for PAWSome behavior. Various prizes were awarded, including Visa gift cards. Click HERE to view our PAWSome students!
- There will be a MIDDLE SCHOOL faculty/student basketball game on Friday, December 15 at 1:30 PM in the MPMS gym. The cost of admission will be $1.00 or one canned good. Concessions will also be sold.
- SGA will be hosting a canned good and kitchen utensil drive to benefit the Rescue Mission and the Second Harvest Food Bank from November 27 - December 15. Donations may be dropped off in Mrs. Cable's room (F-5) at THS or in Mrs. White's room at the Scholars Academy. Please consider making a donation. Thanks!
- On Saturday, December 16, MPMS 8th graders will be hosting a holiday dance: The Jingle Bell Jam. All proceeds will go towards an end-of-the-year 8th grade celebration/PBIS event. Click HERE for flyer promoting this event & providing specific information.
- The Pines Thomasville High School yearbook "second chance" price is now $50 until January 5, 2018. Good news! If you have yet to purchase your Centennial Edition of The Pines, you will receive the $50 pricing ALL THE WAY until the sale deadline of February 5. Don't miss this chance to take advantage of savings on the 100th volume of the yearbook; you're going to want one!!!! Go to ybpay.com and enter Yearbook ID Code 12981518 or see Mrs. Celaya to purchase in person. Flyers with attached envelopes were distributed to ALL high school students, and there are more copies of the form at the Information Station in the first floor of the North Building and outside of Mrs. Celaya's door.
- Online yearbook orders are for the HIGH SCHOOL yearbook only. Ms. Bennett is conducting pre-sales of the middle school yearbook. Please click HERE to download form for MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARBOOK. Thanks to everyone for your interest in purchasing a yearbook.
- Senior Recognition Ads content deadline is December 15, 2017. Click HERE for photo and/graphics submission instructions.
- December 15th - C Day - Review for Tests
- December 18th - A Day ELA, A Day Science, A Day Electives
- December 19th - B Day ELA, B Day Science, B Day Electives
- December 20th - A Day Math, A Day Social Studies, A Day Foreign Language
- December 21st - B Day Math, B Day Social Studies, B Day Foreign Language
- January 5th - Teacher Workday/Student Holiday
- January 8th - First Day of 3rd Nine Weeks
- Go to CALENDAR for important upcoming concerts, activities, and events and the 2017-18 Thomasville City Schools Calendar.
- Exam schedules for Advanced Placement, End of Course Georgia Milestones (high school), and End of Grade Georgia Milestones (middle school) are available under the "Academic Success" sections of the DOCUMENTS page.
- Attention SENIORS: Now is the time to sign up for the Spring Grad Bash trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. The trip is set for Friday, April 20th. Please complete the registration form and pay a $45 deposit to Ms. Daily. Checks should be made payable to THS. The registration form and more information can be found online.
- FCA meets on Tuesday mornings at 7:20 a.m. in the Multipurpose Room.
- Parking passes are on sale for $15 each. If you drive and park in THS parking lot OR stadium parking lot without a parking permit you may be towed.
- Attention students! If you need a little extra help with math, there is a tutoring workshop available on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons immediately after school. The sign-up sheet will be posted every Monday morning. Go by Mr. Allen's room next to the Bulldog Cafe for more information.
- Students, check your email for an opportunity for a student leadership role as a student ambassador on the Scholars Academy PBIS Committee.
- Go to the ATHLETICS INFORMATION page to get current sports schedules.
- Videos from 2016-17 academic year's September Math Curriculum Night, October English Curriculum Night, and November College Financial Aid Session are available HERE.
- Go to the "Academic Success" area on the DOCUMENTS page to access information about scholarships and SAT/ACT dates, fees, and locations.
- Go to COMMUNITY SERVICE to see opportunities offered through Hands on Thomas County for the 2017-18 school year.
- See Ms. Koch to determine if you have met the required minimum 20 hours per year of attendance at Scholars Academy. Excess hours do not carry over from year-to-year. You must meet this requirement in order to obtain your patch and seal at graduation. All other students should submit hours before the last day of school. Go to the COMMUNITY SERVICE page for more information.
Find out about upcoming activities and recent accomplishments in our Scholars Blog. Click on Announcements, Stories, or All categories to get the news you want.