- Rising 10th, 11th, and 12th graders interested in being on the staff of The Pines, Thomasville High School's yearbook, need to pick up an application from their English teacher or from Mrs. Celaya. Applications are due by Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
- If you want us to mail you your report card please bring in a self addressed stamped envelope by Friday May, 19.
- Scholars Showcase 2016-17 magazines are for sale for $10 each from Mrs. Bennett in the computer lab or from Mrs. Celaya in her office.
- Go to CALENDAR for important upcoming events and the newly approved 2017-18 Thomasville City Schools Calendar.
- Go to the ATHLETICS INFORMATION page to get current sports schedules.
- Videos from our September Math Curriculum Night, October English Curriculum Night, and November College Financial Aid Session are available HERE.
- Go to the "Academic Success" area on the DOCUMENTS page to access information about scholarships and SAT/ACT dates, fees, and locations.
- See Ms. Koch to determine if you have met the required minimum 20 hours per year of attendance at Scholars Academy. Excess hours do not carry over from year-to-year. You must meet this requirement in order to obtain your patch and seal at graduation. All other students should submit hours before the last day of school. Go to the COMMUNITY SERVICE page for more information.
- Please take a moment and read an important letter about setting up your preferences for Alert Solutions. Click HERE to download the letter and instructions.
- Please remember our PAWS guidelines for Scholars Academy behavior as you go about your day: Promote respect, Accept responsibility, Walk with purpose, and Show self-control.
Find out about upcoming activities and recent accomplishments in our Scholars Blog. Click on Announcements, Stories, or All categories to get the news you want.