- The PSAT will be given on October 25. All sophomores will take it free of charge. Freshmen and juniors who are interested in taking it should see Mrs. White (if she is your teacher) or Mrs. West. Fees are $15.00. Please be sure to take advantage of this opportunity.
- HOMECOMING WEEK theme is "We Love Our City!" Click HERE to view a flyer about Homecoming Spirit Days.
- Homecoming Spirit Days will be the following themes: Tuesday: Twin Day, Wednesday: Character Day, Thursday: Tacky Day, and Friday: Red and Gold Day (#FashionFriday). Middle school students ARE encouraged to participate in the dress-up themes.
- We are putting a new twist on Red and Gold Day by encouraging students to dress fashionably in their school colors! We will install a red carpet and stage a photo shoot for those students who are looking sharp and participating in the theme.
- The Homecoming Parade is scheduled to take place on Thursday, October 19 at 6:00 PM.
- The high school Homecoming Dance date has been changed to Saturday, October 28, 2017 at Thomasville High School from 8:00 pm till 11:00 pm. The DANCE is the only thing that has been changed in order to allow all students to participate.
- Online yearbook orders are for the HIGH SCHOOL yearbook only. Ms. Bennett will be conducting pre-sales of the middle school yearbook very soon. Thanks to everyone for your interest in purchasing a yearbook.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL PICTURE DAY will be Monday, October 23. Retakes will be December 1.
- High school picture retakes will be October 27.
- The Pines Thomasville High School yearbook "second chance" price is now $50 until January 5, 2018. Price increases to "last chance" pricing of $60 on February 5, 2018. Don't miss this chance to take advantage of savings on the 100th volume of the yearbook; you're gonna want one!!!! Go to ybpay.com and enter Yearbook ID Code 12981518 or see Mrs. Celaya to purchase in person. Flyers with attached envelopes were distributed to ALL high school students, and there are more copies of the form at the Information Station in the first floor of the North Building.
- Senior Recognition Ads for the high school yearbook are still on sale until December 15, 2017 for $100 (full page) and $50 (half page). Click HERE for photo and/graphics submission instructions.
- Attention SENIORS: Now is the time to sign up for the Spring Grad Bash trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. The trip is set for Friday, April 20th. Please complete the registration form and pay a $45 deposit to Ms. Daily. Checks should be made payable to THS. The registration form and more information can be found online.
- Please follow this link to register by November 3 for THS Color Run which will be on Saturday, November 18 from 9-12 pm. Please please please, spread the word to your friends and family for this event that will benefit THS PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports). Children 2 and under do not need to pay, but if they would like a t-shirt they will have to pay.
- FCA meets on Tuesday mornings at 7:20 a.m. in the Multipurpose Room.
- Parking passes are on sale for $15 each. If you drive and park in THS parking lot OR stadium parking lot without a parking permit you may be towed.
- SAVE THE DATE! Sadie Hawkins Night will be Saturday, November 4. Stay tuned for details. We will need parents to volunteer for decorating, chaperoning, and clean up. We will also need donations of refreshments, tiki-torch oil, fire wood, and fresh flowers.
- Attention students! If you need a little extra help with math, there is a tutoring workshop available on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons immediately after school. The sign-up sheet will be posted every Monday morning. Go by Mr. Allen's room next to the Bulldog Cafe for more information.
- Students, check your email for an opportunity for a student leadership role as a student ambassador on the Scholars Academy PBIS Committee.
- Go to ATHLETICS INFORMATION for football, volleyball, softball, and cross country season schedules. .
- Go to CALENDAR for important upcoming events and the newly approved 2017-18 Thomasville City Schools Calendar.
- Go to the ATHLETICS INFORMATION page to get current sports schedules.
- Videos from 2016-17 academic year's September Math Curriculum Night, October English Curriculum Night, and November College Financial Aid Session are available HERE.
- Go to the "Academic Success" area on the DOCUMENTS page to access information about scholarships and SAT/ACT dates, fees, and locations.
- Go to COMMUNITY SERVICE to see opportunities offered through Hands on Thomas County for the 2017-18 school year.
- See Ms. Koch to determine if you have met the required minimum 20 hours per year of attendance at Scholars Academy. Excess hours do not carry over from year-to-year. You must meet this requirement in order to obtain your patch and seal at graduation. All other students should submit hours before the last day of school. Go to the COMMUNITY SERVICE page for more information.
Find out about upcoming activities and recent accomplishments in our Scholars Blog. Click on Announcements, Stories, or All categories to get the news you want.