- All junior girls who will be sixteen by April 1 - this announcement is for you! If you would like to compete in the 2015-2016 Rose Queen Pageant, please get information and an application from Ms. Jordan's office.
- There are HOME basketball games the upcoming THREE Fridays in a row: Fitzgerald, Pelham, and Early County. Come out and support your Bulldogs in the new gym!
- Make sure that you received the newsletter that went home last Friday with report cards. A copy of that newsletter is also available on the homepage of the SA website.
- The Bulldog Dash 5k race is set for March 5. Go to the SA website for a flyer and a registration form.
- Seniors have until next Friday to go on the Prestige website and choose yearbook pose.
- Earn community service hours at the Scholars Classical Fair on March 5 from 11:30-1:30. See Mr. Gammel.
- Come join the Rotary Interact Club on Monday, January 18, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and volunteer for the Hands on Thomas County manna drop from 9am to noon. Stay tuned for location. See Mrs. Hunnewell or Keldren Reddick for details.
- Seniors must turn in all community service hours by April 29, 2016. See Ms. Bailey to determine if you have met the required minimum 20 hours per year of attendance at Scholars Academy. Excess hours do not carry over from year to year. Seniors must meet this requirement in order to obtain graduation gown patch and diploma seal upon graduation.
- Attention seniors! This is the final call for the grad bash trip. The trip will be April 23. There are a few spots remaining and you need to sign up now with Ms. Daily! Students need to pay any remaining balance by January 29. If there is a problem, or you have ANY questions- please talk to Ms. Daily as soon as possible! You do not want to miss out on this final trip with the class of 2016!