- The next meeting of the Scholars Boosters is Thursday, January 21 at 6:00 p.m. in the Bulldog Café.
- The PBIS Committee would like to congratulate the winners of this week's ticket drawing: middle school - Jay Sanders and Gabe Duncan and high school - Walt Tucker and Cannon Wheeler. See Ms. Repass to collect your prize.
- Check the calendar link for upcoming events!
- Junior girls who will be 16 by April 1, 2016 and would like to compete in the 2015-2016 Rose Queen Pageant, may get information and an application from Ms. Jordan's office.
- There are home basketball games the next three Fridays in a row: Fitzgerald, Pelham, and Early County. Come out and support your Bulldogs in the new gym!
- Sports schedules can be found under the STUDENT LIFE drop-down menu in the ATHLETICS INFORMATION section.
- Make sure that you received the newsletter that went home last Friday with report cards. A copy of that newsletter is also available on the HOME page of the SA website.
- Please take a moment an complete the Georgia Department of Education Parent Survey that is located on the HOME page of the website.
- Seniors have until next Friday to go on the Prestige website and choose what pose they want in the yearbook.
- The Bulldog Dash 5k race is set for March 5. Go to the DOCUMENTS section on the SA website for a flyer and a registration form.
- Anyone interested in earning community service hours by participating in the Scholars Classical Fair on March 5 from 11:30-1:30 should come sign up in Mr. Gammel’s room. Meetings are held Fridays after school.
- Come join the Rotary Interact Club on Monday, January 18 -- Martin Luther King Jr. Day and volunteer for the Hands on Thomas County manna drop from 9am to noon. Stay tuned for location. See Mrs. Hunnewell or Keldren Reddick for details.
- Seniors must turn in all Community Service Hours by April 29. See Ms. Bailey to determine if you have met the required minimum 20 hours per year of attendance at Scholars Academy. Excess hours do not carry over from year-to-year. You must meet this requirement in order to obtain your patch and seal at graduation. All other students need to submit community service log by the last day of school. Go to the STUDENT LIFE drop-down menu and view the COMMUNITY SERVICE section for opportunities, downloadable log, and a definition of community service.