- If you are planning to sign out during exam week please bring a note we cannot call into exam rooms or do all calls in case someone is still testing.
- Please remember to clean out your lockers by the end of school and place the same lock back on the cleaned out locker.
- Any current junior who did NOT receive an appointment time in the mail for his or her senior portraits needs to come to the front office to get your envelope. If you did not get one in the mail AND there isn't one for you in the front office, SEE MRS. CELAYA as soon as possible. We want senior portraits to run smoothly and for no one to be left out!
- There are few middle school yearbooks left. See Mrs. Bennett in the computer lab if you would like to purchase a yearbook. They are $25.00.
- Students can pick up prepaid, ordered high school yearbooks or buy limited extras for $60 from Mrs. Celaya after school this week. There are only about 15 left.
- Seniors, please remember to check the Seniors 2019 website frequently for information concerning graduation activities.
- Class of 2020 senior portrait sessions will be in the THS Gymnasium on May 28-31, 2019. Appointment cards should have arrived in the mail. Duplicate appointment cards for those who did't receive one in the mail are available in the THS front office. Families should contact Lifetouch at 706-568-1882 to adjust appointment times. If you go online to confirm your appointment, please be aware that there is NO SITTING FEE associated with the basic senior portrait session.
- Click HERE to read the May 2019 issue of Thomasville City Schools' Champions Chronicle. Past issues are available on this page to the right under District Champions Chronicle. Go to the COMMUNICATIONS page on the district website to access the Champions Chronicle and to submit news items and photos for future publications.
- The 2019-2020 Thomasville City Schools CALENDAR is now available.
- Students & staff's students will now be required to exit all SA buildings by 3:15 p.m. unless they are being directly supervised by a teacher. Any student still here after 3:15 will need to be in the front of the school, and your ride can pick you up from the front circle of the school.
- Check out the NEW student-managed Bulldogs Athletic Website!
- Go to the ATHLETICS page to get current sports schedules for softball, volleyball, football, cross country, basketball, swimming, and baseball.
- Go to the STUDENT LIFE page to get a list of clubs and organizations at THS, SA, and MPMS.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes meetings will be on Tuesdays at 7:20 a.m. in the Multipurpose Room. Both athletes and non-athletes are welcome to attend. For more information, please see Mrs. Renfroe.
- Go to the "Academic Success" area on the DOCUMENTS page to access information about scholarships and SAT/ACT dates, fees, and locations.
- See Ms. Koch to determine if you have met the required minimum 20 hours per year of attendance at Scholars Academy. Excess hours do not carry over from year-to-year. You must meet this requirement in order to obtain your patch and seal at graduation. All other students should submit hours before the last day of school. Go to the COMMUNITY SERVICE page for more information and print community service logs.