See Mrs. Bryan at Scholars Academy or Mrs. Carter at THS Guidance for information and applications.
Return applications a few days prior to the deadline so your transcript can be attached.
- Jefferson Scholars Foundation at the University of Virginia is now accepting nominations for the Jefferson Scholars Class of 2021. Jefferson Scholarships provide full tuition, fees, and a living stipend for four years of undergraduate study at U.Va., plus a number of generous enrichment benefits including a study abroad experience. I encourage you to learn more about the scholarship, the selection criteria, and the multi-stage selection process by visiting the Foundation’s website and reviewing our nomination brochure.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities U.S. Scholarship Program - Deadline January 18, 2017 - Helping students afford the education of their dreams
- Better Business Bureau Student of Integrity Scholarship-- High school juniors and seniors are eligible...500 word essay required...four $1000 scholarships are awarded...more information at www.bbb.org - Deadline January 30, 2017
- Georgia Mining Foundation offers a scholarship program to Georgia Technical Colleges. Over twenty-five $350 each to be distributed in technical colleges throughout Georgia. See Mrs. Bryan for application. Applications due by February 24, 2017
- Southwest Georgia Farm Credit $1000 Scholarship - Click here for the application and more information - Deadline is February 28, 2017
- Jimmy Stewart Memorial Baseball Scholarship - Deadline April 1st, 2017
- Nursing Schools Almanac has just launched its third annual Aspiring Nurse Scholarship of $1000 scholarship to an aspiring nurse who best demonstrates: Open to all seniors who plan to pursue nursing as a career. Academic excellence and a passion for nursing are required. Scholarship applications will be accepted until midnight on June 30, 2017. Interested students may visit www.nursingschoolsalmanac.com and click the banner on the right-hand side of the website's homepage.