- Support Scholars Academy and order Boston Butts, Smoked Ham, and Sausage from Oct. 14 - Nov. 13, 2019. Items are $30 each and pick up is November 21 in the front circle starting at 2:30.
- MAKEUP Picture Day for middle school is Wednesday, October 23.
- Do you like to fish? Fishing club interest meeting is Tuesday, October 22 right after school in Mrs. Knop’s room for 6-8th grade students.
- The NEFF Representative will be at the Thomasville High School cafeteria during lunch Tuesday October 22nd. If students are interested in purchasing a letter jacket they need to bring their $55 deposit fee to ensure their order is placed
- There is a scheduled meeting on Wednesday, October 23rd in Mrs. Peralta's classroom T 4 at THS for HOSA members planning to attend State Leadership Conference. Students unable to attend the meeting need to email Mrs. Peralta with your event and group members information by Wednesday, October 23. Also, please make sure your HOSA dues are up to date.
- High school students, we have a great opportunity for you to be extras in a movie being filmed on campus. If Interested please stop by the front office to pick up a permission slip
- The middle school leadership mentor team will begin a "Pennies for Patients" fundraiser today that will last until November 8th. They will be delivering collection boxes and a parent letter to classrooms today and tomorrow. Everyone is encouraged to fill their boxes with coins from family, friends, and community members. The goal is to reach $800 in 3 weeks.
- UPCOMING DATES OF IMPORTANCE: Senior Ornament Night, - December 7